Clean the affected area after clipping hairs and spray the required quantity of RumInfla twice daily, or as directed by the veterinarian.
Soft tissue conditions:
– Closed wounds, including sprains, strains, contusions, tendonitis, bursitis, myositis, ligament tear, and injuries.
– Polyneuritis and fibrositis.
Hard tissue conditions:
– Joint pain and joint ill.
– Lameness and laminitis.
– Do not spray on open wounds.
– Avoid contact with eyes, mucous, membranes, damaged skin, or wounds. Pressurized container.
– Not for human use. For animal use only.
– Do not pierce or burn even after use.
– Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
– Do not spray near eyes.
– Avoid direct inhalation.
– Harmful if taken internally. Use only as directed.
– Ayurvedic proprietary veterinary medicine.
– For external use only.
– Store in a dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 120° F (49° C).
– Shake the container well before use.
– Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.
– Recap the spray bottle after each use.